Sunday, September 9, 2012

I might be gone for a while...

Some of you may know that I'm currently 9 months pregnant....

Because of this, I've been working on posts for this blog for the past few months so I'll have a backlog to draw from after Baby Boy makes his appearance.  My plan is to continue to post about once a week, even when I'm completely bogged down with baby stuff.  Still, even though the recipes have been developed, the pictures have been taken, and the posts have been written, I just can't promise that motherhood won't completely overwhelm me to the point that I forget about this little blog from time to time.  I'll do my best to keep it updated, but please forgive me if I fall behind!  Thanks for understanding, and please join me as I pray for a relatively "easy baby" so I can keep my head above water.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment